This project is using Android Java to build a bluetooth thermal printer receipt generator. Below are pics of the project.
This project will be broken down to 7 parts as I want to provide all the steps clearly.
Ok, let’s start, below are the steps of this project:
- Part 1 of 7 — Introduction and description of project.
- Part 2 of 7 — Building the main page of the app, called the MainActivity activity.
- Part 3 of 7 — Build the RecyclerView, which is a big part of MainActivity, ghe scrollable list which contain the items.
- Part 4 of 7 — Build the rest of the actions and behaviour of the MainActivity
- Part 5 of 7 — Build the ReadyToPrint activity.
- Part 6 of 7 — Link to bluetooth thermal printer.
- Part 7 of 7 — Link to wifi office printer (optional)
Below is the flow diagram for this Android receipt generator with bluetooth thermal printer project.